Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How to Avoid Black Screen in Sony Vegas Pro

I had this issue for a couple of times and indeed it drives me nuts, troubleshooting on how to avoid black screen in Sony Vegas. It happens in my case when I import a .mov file, and when I try to render it the output was black screen though the audio remains intact. I did Google it to find some possible answers, and fortunately I've found the solution, and just wanted to share it.



Anyways, to have some overviews, Sony Vegas Pro is a video editing software that was originally published by Sonic Foundry, now owned and run by Sony Creative Software. I basically used this software to create videos or do some audio remix, and I personally recommend it, since it is user-friendly, uncomplicated and very simple to use.



So much for that, let’s get started with the tweak,

Step 1: Open Sony Vegas Pro
Step 2: Go to Options > Preferences, a dialog box will then appear























Step 3: Then uncheck “Close Media files when not the active application”
[Click image to enlarge]



















Then that’s it.


I think it normally happens when the video you import is huge file sizes, that’s why it make things go offline.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZhMxYyOZG0
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Vegas_Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

adobe (1) Chrome (1) download (1) emergency text (1) Features (1) globe (1) hoax (1) How To (11) iphone (2) John Cena (1) load (1) lockitron (1) messenger plus (1) microsoft (1) Mobile News (1) netbooks (1) News (1) Photoshop (1) Photoshop cs6 (1) pokki (1) printer (1) Promos (1) skip survey (1) skype (1) smart (1) sony vegas pro (1) talk n text (1) Tech News (2) Technology (1) tm (1) Tools (3) torrent (1) touch mobile (1) tricks (1) tweak (1) vlc (1) Web (1) wikipedia (1) windows 7 (1) windows 8 (4) WWE (1) zbigz (1)